Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Deck The Halls With Carols of Christmas ...

The holiday catalog is here!  Have you seen it yet?!?!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2017%20Holiday%20Catalog/Holiday%20Catalogs/20170614_Holiday17_en-US.pdf

If you have ordered from me in the past year, you should have received one of these in the mail by now.  Please let me know if you haven't!!!  If you need a copy and haven't ordered from me...just let me know and I can get you a copy!!!

Today I am sharing a project that was made with the bundle that was released last month...Carols of Christmas.  I have to admit, not a single part of me is ready for winter to come.  However....this bundle does make my heart happy.  It's a fun one to play with--a cool stamp set with so many fun images and a coordinating Thinlits set.  💕 


Colors: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/Papers: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamps: Carols of Christmas
Tools: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Accessories: Linen Thread, Delicate White Doilies, Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon
 
This card was actually one of the cards you were able to make if you participated in my "Bundled To Go" class.  I have to admit...I love this card!!!


Hope you enjoy it also!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!  Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...