Friday, September 1, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 123: Crate of Chocolate ...

Who is ready for another fun challenge??!?!  SO HOPE you will play along this week!  It is COLOR CHALLENGE TIME!!!! ...


I always love color challenges because color is always the first thing I decide on for a project.  So first step DONE right from the get go!  :-)  

Here is my challenge project!!!! ...


I was in the mood for a fun little treat that I could pass out.  This was such a quick and easy project!!!

ColorsSoft Sky, Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso
Cardstock/PapersSoft Sky, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Stamps: Wood Words, Hardwood
Tools: Big Shot, Wood Crate Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper
Accessories: Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine, 3"x6" Gusseted Cello Bags

First I just stamped the Hardwood Stamp onto Early Espresso cardstock.  Then cut out two of the box shaped framelits, adhered them together, added some chocolate to the 3" x 6" Gusseted Cello Bag, then made my tag.  Easy, breezy!!!


Yet who wouldn't feel all cheery to get such a fun and sweet gift?!  :-)  Here's a view from the backside...

(cause who doesn't love the view of a good backside?! Hee.)

I hope you enjoy!  I can't wait to see what you make!  Head on over to the CHALLENGE BLOG to play along this week!!!!  

Thanks for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...