Friday, March 31, 2017

TGIF Challenge - 101: Cool Treats Day!

If you are looking for a fun challenge...well you have come to the right place!  This week's challenge is FUN!!!!  We, as Designers, could make anything we wanted!  And then your challenge is...YOU pick one of the designer projects and CASE it!!!  So use one of the projects as inspiration...and make something with it!  Whether it's the same layout, colors, etc...it's March Madness for sure!!!!  Love it!

So...want to see what I created?!  Well...since TODAY is the LAST DAY on 2 fun items...I wanted to combine them for this project...


ColorsWhisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper
StampsCool Treats
Tools: Big Shot, Frozen Treats Framelits, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Sprinkles Embellishments
What do you think of this fun card?  Does it put you in the mood for summer!?  It sure does me!  But...the reason I used it as my March Madness inspiration is because it's the LAST DAY of Sale-A-Bration....FREE item with every $50 in merchandise ordered!  And this Tasty Treats paper is one of the FREE items you can pick!!!!  ALSO...it's the LAST DAY to take advantage of my Cool Treats Bundled To Go Class that I talked about in THIS POST.

Check out some details on this card...

That ice cream.  So many fun things.  The cone!!!! (Cut from the Framelits that cut it AND embossed it!!!) The swirly ice cream shape!!!!!  And those Sprinkles Embellishments.  SWOON!!!!  You may be asking yourself "how do I adhere these tiny embellishments onto the ice cream?!"  Well...occasionally I do have a moment of simple brilliance as I'm crafting.  Hee hee.  This is one of those times.  ***BONUS TIP!!*** All I did was put a glue dot onto my ice cream cone & then dipped the glue dot into the embellishment container.  Press a little, and VOILA!  When you pick it up...those cute embellishments are stuck on that ice cream!  SO CUTE!!!!

And let's talk paper.  This is a Specialty pack.  Which means there is something unique about some of the papers.  This is one of those paper.  EVERY cool treat on this page of Designer Series Paper is GLOSSY!  It. Is. Stunning! in real life!  I tried to capture it...

You just need to get this paper and see for yourself!  :-)

Ok...now it's time for you to head on over to the TGIF Challenge blog and play along!!!  Such a fun week!  Also...let me know if you need to place any last minute Sale-A-Bration orders or if you want to participate in my Cool Treats Class!!!! designwithink@gmail.com.  Shop 24/7 on my WEBSITE!!!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...