Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Cupcakes And Carousels Mixed With Glassine...

Just a quick post tonight to share a fun gift/treat bag.  I am in LOVE with the Cupcakes & Carousels suite.  It's so much fun!  Along with this suite, I LOVE the Glassine Gift Bags.  If you haven't tried these before, you really should.  :-) Just look how cute you can make them...


ColorsBermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers: Calypso Coral, Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamps: Carousel Birthday
ToolsTriple Banner Punch, Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heat Gun
Accessories: Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, Lace Doilies, Whisper White Embossing Powder

Fun mix of colors, stamps, etc.  And I LOVE the embossed tents on the bottom of the bag...


What do you think?  Kinda fun, huh?  This was one of the make & takes at my Suite Stampin' Success Meeting.  We have a blast at these meetings!  Going home with fun make & takes is just a bonus!  :-)

I LOVE this sentiment.  Such a fun sentiment for any occasion!  Hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com 


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...