Friday, March 10, 2017

Balloon Adventure Love...March Club Card...

Have you seen the past projects I've shared with the Party Animal Suite?  It's such a fun suite of products (stamps, thinlits, embellishments, ribbon, paper, washi) ... I have and will continue to use this a lot!  We used it at club this month even...and I just have to show how much fun the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits are.  So here we go...

The card front is pretty cute, and I love that Party Animal paper and those cute embellishments...


But check it out inside...



How fun is that balloon Pop-Up part?!?!  And that Washi--on the bottom?!?!?  Love!

ColorsPacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Emerald Envy, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Cardstock/PapersPacific Point, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Whisper White
StampsBalloon Adventures
ToolsBig Shot, Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits
Accessories: Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Party Animal Washi Tape, Party Animal Embellishments, Linen Thread

This die is also fun to just make a card front with like I already shared in THIS POST.  Check it out to see!

The thinlit cuts out the whole pop-up and scores it...so it makes it super easy to do!  There are also those fun balloon die cut pieces.  Which add such a fun WOW! to the balloon...


What do you think?  Do you know someone that would love to get this card?!  I know I do!  :-)

Let me know if you have any questions!  Also...just a few more weeks of Sale-A-Bration (FREE items with every $50 in merchandise ordered) so let me know if you need to order anything!  designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...