Friday, November 25, 2016

Merry Everything...TGIFC - 83

It's Friday!!!  Yay!  What does that mean?!  Why...time for another TGIF Challenge!  Here is the challenge for this week...


Cathy is such a talented designer!  So making a project inspired by one of hers...well have to admit it was pretty easy!!!  :-)  I hope you play along this week!  Just make your project and post it onto the TGIF Challenge blog... http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/11/tgifc83.html

Want to see what I made?!  I CASE'd her card from her post HERE and made this card...


Colors: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Cardstock/PapersCrumb Cake, Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack
StampsSuite Seasons, Candy Cane Christmas
Accessories: Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim, Fancy Frost Sequins

Pretty fun, huh?!  And so quick in easy!  I need to figure out my Christmas card for the year, and I was thinking how quick and easy this one would be to make a big batch of.  Here are a few  more pictures...


I cut off a bit on the side that opens and added the lace ribbon there.  Then added the Designer Series Paper strip to the inside of the card.


One more shot of the card...


Hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Go play along with the challenge this week! It's fun to change things up sometimes.  :-)  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com 

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...