Thursday, November 3, 2016

Gusseted Cello Christmas Packaging...

Have a quick project to share with you today...and I hope you love it!  It's another Christmas gift packaging option!  And I LOVE this one.  So simple and quick, yet festive and fun!  What do you think?! ...



Pictured above with a cute hat and scarf and then this is what it looks like empty...



Have you noticed these cello bags in the Holiday catalog?!  They are FANTASTIC!  They are so much bigger than you think...they are a bread loaf size!  They are 6" x 17" and just so much fun.  For this one I just scored my 12" long Designer Series Paper the width of the bottom of the bag (the bag will fold out flat when you fold out the gusseted part, and voila!  Have an instant cute gift bag!

Here are a few more pics of the details...




I hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...