Tuesday, November 22, 2016

It's Paper Pumpkin Time...Double Time!

It's no secret, I LOVE MY PAPER PUMPKIN KIT!  It's so much fun to get a crafting kit in the mail every month...all the prep work, thought work, etc taken care for you!  All you have to do is sit down and have some stress-free crafting time!  Also...I send out a card every month to my Paper Pumpkin subscribers...using the stamp set that comes with the kit for that month.  Thought I better share the last 2 cards I have sent...

This was the card from October...


I LOVE that crackle stamp!  I stamped it all over the cardstock piece.  Best part about it...I just messy stamped it.  Didn't try to line anything up, just stamped until cardstock was covered.  And it looked great every time!  It's a BEAUTIFUL stamp!


So fun, right?!  Also...I really like to see fun pretty stamp things in a pile when I'm all done, so here you go...


It's a double post today...here is the card from November...


Love the cards sent in this months kit!  And so easy to keep on creating with your kit is all finished!  Just did some simple stamping here.  I stamped it all on Shimmery White cardstock so there is a fun shimmer in real life. Hard to get a photo of it, but I tried...



So what do you think?!  Hope you enjoy!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com  

If you have ever wanted to try Paper Pumpkin, but haven't yet...there are some kits part of the Online Extravaganza!  Try it for cheap this week!  You do not have to be a subscriber to order the kits as part of this sale!! Order 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net or just drop me an email.  

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...