Monday, April 25, 2016

Thanks Expressions...April Club Card!

One of my FAVE accessories in Stampin' Up!'s annual catalog are the Expressions Natural Elements. Fun wooden words, in a cool font...what could be better?!  So wanted to use them on our club card this month!  The pack comes with 3 options...Thanks, Congrats, and Celebrate.

Here is the card we made...


So fun, right?!  Look at that AWESOME "Thanks" word!!!  Now....I basically copied this card from a swap I got at Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (convention) that I just attended.  Changed the colors and a couple things, but mostly it's the same.  Heather...my good friend...made it!  She pretty much rocks! :-)

What is your favorite element on the card?!  The stamping?  (Done with the Timeless Textures stamp set in the Occasions Catalog)  The Expressions Natural Elements?  (The wooden Thanks) The Tea Lace Paper Doily?! (These are retiring and MY FAVORITE!  So I will be stocking up!!!)  Or how about the Designer Series Paper I used?! (From the "It's My Party" stack...can use this paper for ANY Occasion...it's definitely not just for parties!!!)  The Silver Thread Loops?! The Silver Foil Heart?! (Punched with the Sweetheart punch from Silver Foil paper)



Whatever it is...hope you enjoy this card!!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com.

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...