Saturday, April 2, 2016

It's My Party Banner...Colors Of Fun!

I LOVE the color combo in the "It's My Party" Designer Series Paper.  The colors scream fun to me!  Who doesn't want to have a party using these colors?!  :-)  Today I want to share a banner I made using the Build A Banner Kit in the Annual Catalog, the "It's My Party" Designer Series Paper, and the "Party Wishes" stamp set...




Hard to get a picture of this banner all together, so here are some more detailed pictures...




And just a few more pics of the details...



What do you think?!  Does this banner put you in the festive party mood?!  This was one of the make and takes we did at a portion of the event I planned back in January.  So much fun!!!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...