Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sunburst Shine...

I LOVE Springtime!  And Spring is officially here where I live!  (In Utah.)  The sun and I get along quite well...I am not so happy during the winter blah months.  So when the sun starts shining and warming things up...my soul gets quite happy.  The card I am sharing today is my feelings about springtime put to paper...


How fun and cheery is this card?!  Anyone would LOVE to receive it...I am sure!  I wish I had a picture of the card I got this card idea from.  My dear friend, Wendy Knowles, made a similar card for a swap we were in together.  And I LOVED that card!  I made a few changes, but the basic layout is the same.

I do love those vellum clouds (punched with the Tree Builder punch), the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon (my heart swoons over this stuff!!!), the color combo (Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo), and that Sunburst Die....LOVE!


I hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...