Wednesday, February 24, 2016

It's My Party In a Pouch...

Need a gift for that hard person to buy for?  Are YOU that hard person to buy for?!  Well...who wouldn't love a Stampin' Up! Gift Certificate?!?!  :-)  And who wouldn't love this gift certificate in CUTE wrapping?!  Well..."It's My Party" to the rescue...


How fun is this?!  It is SO quick and easy to make with the envelope punch board!

Colors: Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Basic Black
Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Party Wishes
Tools: Triple Banner Punch, Stars Framelits (and Big Shot/Plates), Balloon Bouquet Punch, Washi Label Punch, Envelope Punch Board
Accessories: It's My Party Designer Series Paper, White Embossing Powder, Black/Mint Twine, Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Tea Lace Paper Doilies

Here are some more pictures...


And a few close-up's...



I used the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush on the balloons.  In real life it's fun and sparkly!

And YES!!!!  I DO offer gift cards!  AND I do give them to you in a fun birthday pouch!  Let me know if you would like to purchase a gift certificate!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy this project!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...