Sunday, February 21, 2016

It's My Birthday..."Wreath" You Like To Celebrate?!

It's my birthday today!  And since I LOVE wreaths (and banners!)...how about I share a fun wreath that will help you celebrate anyone's birthday!  AND...I HAVE A SPECIAL TO OFFER YOU IN CELEBRATION of my birthday!


Kinda fun, right?!  I used the "It's My Party" Designer Series Paper pack that I LOVE!!!!  Seriously love!  This was a pretty quick project to make.  The paper strips are 1 1/2" x 12".  I just wrapped them around the wreath form, used Tear & Tape to secure, and then punched the banner end.  Easy, peasy.  Then just added a little decor to it and voila!  A fun and quick festive project!

Colors: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Stamps: Party With Cake, Balloon Celebration
Tools: Square Punch, Balloon Bouquet Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder (with Big Shot), Stars Framelits, Lots of Labels Framelits, Gift Bow Bigz Die
Accessories: Tea Lace Paper Doilies, It's My Party Designer Series Paper, White Jute Ribbon, Mint Macaron/Basic Black Twine, Vintage Faceted Buttons




SOOOOO...need any new Stampin' Up! products? (Of course!!! :-) )  WELL...how about I offer you FREE SHIPPING for my birthday!  Any $50 or more in merchandise ordered before Monday (Feb 22nd) will get FREE SHIPPING as well as a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!!!! WHOOOOOO!  Either email me your order and I will put it in for you (and shipped directly to your house): designwithink@gmail.com or put your order in online: www.ashleyvancamp.net and I will send you a check to refund you for your shipping!  EXCITED?!  I hope so!!!

Thanks for visiting!  Hope you enjoy this project!!!

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  πŸ‘ 😍 πŸ™Œ  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...