Thursday, February 11, 2016

It's A Birthday Swap...

Just have a quick card to share today!  This is a card I mass produced...about 40 of these were made!  We had a big swap at the meeting we had at the end of January.  (A swap is where you make a bunch of one card and trade with all the others that made a card.) And of course I wasn't going to miss out!  I wanted to participate too!  So here is the card I made...


I wanted to stay in the theme for our event.  We used the "It's My Party" suite for decor and such.  So kept with that and made this card with some stamps and washi tape!  This is a really quick and easy card to make.  And since we all love to send birthday cards...it's a great card to have on hand!  (Have you heard the buzz over the movement that Shannon West started?  #imbringingbirthdaysback is all over the place!  I've posted on my Facebook page--Design With Ink-- about it, but I would love to send a birthday card to anyone and everyone that wants one!  Just let me know your birthday and I will send one to you!  I'm so excited!)

Colors: Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Stamps: Party Wishes, Party With Cake
Tools: Hexagon Punch (to make flag ends on greeting), Party Punch Pack (for candle), Scissors
AccessoriesIt's My Party Washi Tape, Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones, Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

Anyway...here are a few more pictures...



I used the Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush for the tip of that candle.  It really sparkles in real life!

Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...