Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hello...To the New In Colors!!!

Probably my most favorite part of a new Stampin' Up! catalog is the NEW In Colors!  I love color...and always love seeing what new ones are available!  Makes me giddy!  This year, I made my club members a bookmark showcasing the new In Colors: Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe.  I can tell I am going to get a lot of use out of these colors!  The bookmark I made was something I copied from what they showed at the Australian Stampin' Up! convention.  I LOVED it...so why mess with a good thing?  Here it is...


So fun, right?!  I used the blob stamp from the "Layered Letters" stamp set to stamp each of the In Colors.  Then just stamped the letters (from the same "Layered Letters" stamp set) over the blobs!  Look at that beautiful lace ribbon...


SOOOO fabulous, soft, and just wonderful!

Look how fun it is to see it sticking out from my favorite book!  :-)


And then opened up...


It just makes me happy!  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions! designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...