Wednesday, July 8, 2015

God Bless the USA!

I love celebrating the 4th of July!  I truly do love living in the good old United States of America!  We have our problems, for sure, but I love my country!  We hosted some family on the 4th, but I didn't have much time to prepare.  So....PAPER PUMPKIN to the rescue!  Last June's kit...to be exact.  I bought some extra kits (you can buy past kits if you are a current subscriber) cause I LOVED it!  And thank heavens I had these on hand!  

Here is the kit...


And now for what I did with it.  

First up is what greeted everyone at the front door...



This was SO quick and easy.  Making the pinwheels was a BREEZE!  Then I just wrapped a chipboard wreath form with Burlap ribbon and hot glued the pinwheels on there.  I was going to stuff more pinwheels on it, but I kinda wanted to see the individual ones.  So I just went with this.  

Then I scattered some around the food table by just hot gluing them to some wooden skewers...



And then I finished it off with some favors...



So fun!  I love adding a few simple touches to events to make people feel special!  Thanks for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...