Thursday, September 11, 2014

September Club Project...

Just wanted to share one of the club projects we made tonight!  We are getting started a bit early on Halloween.  Never too early to be a little prepared!  I love Halloween and I love banners, so thought I would give my club girls a fun piece of Halloween decor!  So this is what we did...


I'm kinda loving this!  Here are a few close-up's...




Kinda fun and festive, huh?!  I LOVE the alphabet we used on this banner.  It's called "Larger Than Life" and it's SO MUCH FUN!  And the Pennants were made with the Party Pennants Bigz Die and the Big Shot. 

A few more pics of the details...





Let me know if you have any questions or need to order any of the supplies to make this project!  (Or any other projects you need to make.  :-) ) designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...