Monday, September 15, 2014

September Club Card...

I already shared the project we made at club this month HERE.  Today I am going to show you the card we made.  Again, we are continuing on with the Halloween theme...


I went with the chalkboard look with this card, with some fun Halloween images.  The greeting is from the "Mingle All the Way" stamp set.  And the fun Jack-O-Lantern and ghost are from the "Fall Fest" stamp set.  Both of these sets are in the Holiday Catalog.

Here are some more detailed pics...





The ghost is cut out from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.  LOVE the sparkle it adds.  (Hard to photograph...sorry!)

I hope you enjoy this card!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Feel free to order any supplies on my website... www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...