Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fall Fun...

Well I have to admit...I am NOT looking forward to the seasons changing.  I LOVE summer weather and don't want it to go.  I guess I need to move to a place where it's warm all the time. :-) Cause I HATE winter.  :)  But...that having been said...I wanted to make a swap card for the Stampin' Up! event I went to on Saturday.  I posted about the event HERE.  And decided to embrace fall and went with a fall card.  I used NEW product from the new Holiday Catalog!  Whooo hoooo!

Here is the card...


I love this fun stamp set.  It's called "For All Things".  I love the layered look you can EASILY get with this stamp set.  (The Crumb Cake watercolor blob like image is just stamped.)  

Colors on this card:  Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry

Here are some pics of the details...




And just sayin'...but there was a card contest at the event and this card won!  Whoooo!  So fun!  :) 

Hope you enjoy!  Thanks so much for visiting!  Let me know if you have any questions!  designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...