Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thanks So Much!

Just want to say "Thanks So Much" for visiting my blog!  So here is a card idea to say "Thanks!"


There is some new stuff on this card that I LOVE!  TWO NEW IN COLORS that are released June 2nd!  Whooo hoooo!  The card base is Lost Lagoon...and it's this beautiful blue.  Then the big banner is Hello Honey...such a fun yellow!  There are three more In Colors that are very rich and luscious that I will show you in a project soon. (Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, and Tangelo Twist)  Then there is some delicious new THICK Baker's Twine!  I used Strawberry Slush on this card.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff!  It comes in this year's In Colors...which are my absolute fave ever!!! (Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Baked Brown Sugar)  I will NEVER say goodbye to these colors.  I'm starting to stock up on everything now, and I still have a year left! :-)

Then there also is a stamp set we have to say good-bye to.  It's called "Oh, Hello" and I LOVE this set!  It has some fun greetings, that big oval chevron, and that fun flower.  Sometimes it is hard to say goodbye...so make sure you get this stamp set before it's gone!  The other stamp set I used, "Gorgeous Grunge" is sticking around.  YAY!  Cause I use this set ALL. THE. TIME!!!  (It is a must have in my opinion!)

Here are a few more close-up pics...



Hope you enjoy this card!  Thanks so much for visiting!


No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...