Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy Wedding Events!!!

This last weekend my baby brother got MARRIED!  Whoooo hooooo!!  What fun!!!  I was lucky enough to be able to make some decor for the wedding dinner we had the night before the wedding/reception day!  It was fun to be able to add some special touches to their festivities!  They are one beautiful couple!!  So first up, I think I need to show you the happy couple...


Aren't they so cute?!  They both were just glowing!  It was precious!  Then here is the banner I made for them...


I know it's hard to really see so here are some more views...





I have posted quite a few banners these days.  I just think they are such a fun way to add some fun festivity to any event.  And it was a great way to bring in her wedding colors.  (Here colors were Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Pistachio Pudding, and Baked Brown Sugar.)  The base of this banner is the Celebrations Basics Kit again.  I LOVE THIS KIT!  It makes it so easy to make a banner and just add any special touch you want!  

So hope you enjoy this banner!  I will share a few more decor items that I made for this dinner soon!  Thanks so much for visiting!



No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...