Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Well today I'm sharing with you the card I made for my hubby for our anniversary.  It's a simple layout.  And it isn't necessarily a "masculine" card.  (Hearts, pink, and rhinestones don't necessarily mean masculine, huh?!)  However...it's for our anniversary, pink and bling are my favorites...so for this occasion I think it's just fine to not give him a card made of metal and nails.  (Haha)

Anyway...here is the card...


There is some new product on this card!  First up...I made this card 5" x 5" because I used a 4" x 4" card from the NEW PROJECT LIFE STUFF!  It's so incredibly awesome!  And some of it is available for purchase RIGHT NOW!  You don't even have to wait until the new catalog starts!  Here is a flyer on that...http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/docs/project_life/pricing_PL_demo_May0114_US.pdf

This card goes to show that even though this Project Life stuff is amazing...you don't just have to use it for scrapbooking!  Makes fun cards too!  (And other stuff!) 

And then there is some NEW IN COLOR ribbon on this card as well!  It's so yummy!  Just look at it...


Then here is another view of some details...


This really is a very simple card to make.  Hope you enjoy it!  Thanks for visiting!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this!! Love the project life stuff...need to get me some :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...