Thursday, August 16, 2012

Super Fun Idea...

I HAVE to share with you this super cute idea I got at Convention.  Seriously....SO MUCH FUN!  I was in a swap where we made a bigger "class style" projects to trade with each other.  Yesterday's post was what I made for that swap...the wreath and frame.  This was one of the projects I received in the swap...

HOW CUTE IS THIS?!?!  Now again...this is something I received in a swap.  I did NOT make this.  But I LOVE it!  :)  She decorated the frame, added some netting stuff in the back, MADE the earrings with Stampin' Up! embellishments, and VOILA!  HOW cute?!?!  :)  Here are some close up's...

The earrings are made with the Vintage Faceted Buttons.  OH so fabulous!  :)  Hard to get a photo of since they are clear...but they are really fun in person! 

Hope you enjoy this project!  Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...