Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Convention Meeting Swap...

My upline does a fun meeting at Convention every year.  We always stamp, eat, swap, and chat!  So here is the swap card that I made...

I love little "peek-a-boo" cards.  Here are some other pics so hopefully you can get all the details of this card...

The card base is Crumb Cake....LOVE LOVE LOVE this color!  :)  And then the rest of the colors:  Pool Party, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and Melon Mambo.  Love the new butterfly set and butterfly punch.  So elegant and fabulous!  Love the Itty Bitty Banners also! 

When you open the card up...
That cute butterfly is still there!  :) 

Hope you enjoy this project and it inspires you in some way!  Thanks so much for visiting!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I so LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!! You've got this one down to perfection!! Is that the XL Bigz Pennant Die I spy?

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...