Sunday, August 12, 2012

August Club Card...

This past week I had my monthly club night.  Again...as always...we had a great time!  I have some out of town club members that obviously can't come (but still get the benefits of club!  :) ) and I always miss them!  And miss the ones that do regularly come but couldn't make it this month.  I have a FABULOUS group of ladies and each one has become a dear friend to me. 

On to why you are here...to see a stamping project!  Here is this month's club card.  (Club gals...you should have received the email with the Instruction sheet for both projects so let me know if you haven't! :) ) ...

 Isn't this card so fresh and fun?!  I LOVE the color combo...taken straight from the NEW Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper in the Holiday Mini!  (Can I get a WOOT WOOT for the Holiday Mini?!?!  It is FABULOUS!!!  If you don't have a copy...PLEASE let me know and I will send you one right out...for free!  designwithink@gmail.com) 

The color combo:  More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, and Lucky Limeade

SO MANY new supplies are used here.  The Early Espresso piece is the NEW Core'dinations Cardstock from the Mini.  You just run it through Big Shot with Embossing Folder and then Sand down using the new Sanding System.  And VOILA!  The lighter cardstock core is revealed after you sand!  It's a super fun technique.  Also use the FABULOUS new stamp set....Perfectly Preserved with the NEW Framelits Collection, Cannery.  And the background is done with the Flowering Flourishes stamp set...having LOTS of fun with that one!  :) 

Here are two more close-up shots...


Had a blast making this card!  Hope you enjoy!  Thanks SO MUCH for visiting my blog!!!!!

1 comment:

Bobby Sue said...

LOVE this. I just might be buying a new stamp set. Only bad thing, I just packed up the other ones. :0)

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...