Thursday, February 9, 2012

Leadership Make & Takes...Part 1

I recently went to Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Convention in San Antonio, TX. I have lots to share from this trip. I am going to start with showing you a few of the make and takes we made. I was lucky enough to be a make and take helper this year...so I was able to create my projects early at my house. (This was so I would know what I was doing so I could help the other demonstrators with their projects!) I thought the make and takes were super fun this year! We received the Blossom Builders Kit from the new mini to make most of our projects with. I will be honest...wasn't sure how I felt about this kit when I first saw it. Now I am IN LOVE! The blossoms are SO much fun and easy to use! LOVE THE KIT!!! So you probably want to get one yourself! :) Here is a card we made....
We also used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating punch for our projects. These went fabulously together with the Blossom Kit. I love this card we made and it was so easy to put together. Here is a close-up of some detail...
We snipped that circle that is just under the button for a little more dimension. It actually adds quite a bit to the card. It's all about the details! :) Then the next layer is the polka dot flower and that is from the kit. The next layer is the Daffodil Delight flower and that is stamped with the Mixed Bunch stamp set and punched with the coordinating punch. Then the next Poppy flower is from the kit as well. Colors used are Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Poppy Parade, and Daffodil Delight. I had NO IDEA they would go so well together! Love it!

This next card is a similar layout, but looks so different! I love the little side scalloped edge. That was just a separate piece of cardstock that was punched and then layered on the card front. Again...all about the details! Then the three flowers are again from the Blossom Builders kit.Hope you enjoy these cards! I know I had a great time making them! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...