Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fun With Decor Elements...

I know...I know. Christmas is SO last season! :) (hehe) However...I never shared a great gift idea that I had! So....I am sharing it now because it STILL is a great gift idea! You just might want to change out the vinyl image! (Imagine doing this with the new Sweet Shop Decor image...yeah...I think I may just have to do that!!!) And I just have to say that I LOVE Stampin' Up!'s vinyl. It is GREAT stuff! They have amazing images and it's great quality! So easy to apply and use! SOOOOO...what I did for these projects (and I have a few varieties just to show you how easy it is to change up with whatever you like!) was just apply the vinyl to a plate and added some embellishments. I used buttons and adhesive rhinestones and ribbon. You can use whatever YOU like! Here are some of mine that I did...




I know it may be hard to see on the clear plates, but I really loved using those. I just found any plate that I liked that had a relatively flat surface in the middle, applied my vinyl, and then added any embellishments I wanted. Each one just took minutes and end up looking SO CUTE!!!

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...