Saturday, December 3, 2011

Grateful Fun...

Meant to get this posted before Thanksgiving. Don't know where time goes!!! Just wanted to share this wreath I made for the Thanksgiving season. I know it's a little late...but I am sure you could use this idea for any other season or time of year! :) So here you go...

I took a ribbon wreath and wrapped it with the fabulous 1 1/4" striped ribbon. This stuff is thick so it really doesn't take too long to wrap the wreath. Or really much ribbon. I am guessing I used about 1/2 of a roll. Maybe less. Then I made some fun paper flowers. These were made with different size circles I cut with my Big Shot. Then you spritz them with water to get them a bit damp. Take your bone folder and twist it in the center, and it will make a flower bud type thing. Make as many as you want to make a flower sized how you want. I think I did 6 for these flowers. Then make the fun center, and I hot glued it all to another circle. Then just hot glue them to the wreath. Here is a close-up...
I LOVE this Designer Series Paper so had to make a card with it as well. These wreaths would be a fun gift for anyone that you are thankful for. And you need a coordinating card...
So that is the card I made. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...