Thursday, December 15, 2011

Girly Fun Galore...

I mentioned that I have used this Invitation stamp set a few times since I received it just a few weeks ago. Well....here is another thing I did with it. Our friend's daughter has a birthday in the beginning of December. My friend was going to *GASP!!!!* PURCHASE the invitations for her daughter's birthday party! I couldn't have that! :) So I made some for her. The girl has 4 brothers and no sisters...so I wanted something fun and girly just for her. This is what I ended up making...

I have to admit. I am pretty much in love with how these came together. I think it is the girly color combo that I love myself! :) Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade. LOVE the bright colors with the bling of the Rhinestones! Anyway...I used the hostess only paper that is my FAVORITE of all time!!!! It's called Cheerful Treat I believe. And then used a retired stamp set (along with the Invitation stamp set) that I don't think I will ever get rid of! Love the bold images! Then just made a pocket card for the invite info. Here are a few close-up's...
Here is the invite portion with the pocket card portion...
And then just the invite part...Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

This invite is so stinkin' cute!!! Makes me wish "Clearance Blitz" had come before Stamp Club!!!

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...