Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Quick and Simple Christmas Invite...

I love this time of year! Lots of fun gatherings and events are in abundance! So who doesn't need a fun Christmas invite?! Here is one idea for you that is very quick and simple, but very cute. Thanks again Mr. Big Shot! :) ...


How fun is this stocking invite?! Now...I say it's an invite. But hello! It could be so much more! Use it as Christmas decor, ornaments on the tree, a tag for a Christmas package, etc, etc. I used the Stocking die and some paper from last year. So sorry...you will have to substitute the paper if you don't have any of this fun flocked paper. (The white is all fuzzy and fun. It makes a very touchy feely element. :) ) Here is a close-up of the front focal point...I love this stamp. It's from the Perfect Punches (I think that's the name) set. So of course...I had to use my punches! :) And a sticky Rhinestone. :) Here is a side view so you can see the layers...

I just stamped the images a few times in a few different colors. (Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Lucky Limeade. LOVING this color combo this year!!!!)

And then the simple invite part...I just stamped on the back...I used the inviting set that was just on sale during the Thanksgiving Online Extravaganza. Sorry if you didn't get that one then. I have only had it for about a week and have already used it for a few things. So it still is a great one to get...even if you didn't get it on sale. :) All I did was stamp this on the back. Then I just filled out the info and delivered. Oh...I used the retired stretch silver cording as well so they could just be hung on the front door if need be. You could use Baker's Twine or whatever if you don't have that.

Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy!!! I also hope you are having a fabulous Christmas season!!!

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...