Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sparkly Tulipe...

Just a quick card to show you today. I made this one using the Tulipe Big Shot Die. I LOVE this image and thought it would make a great card all by itself. So all I did was cut out a piece of Close to Cocoa cardstock and run it through. Then I didn't use the pieces it cut out...but I used the leftover piece. I mounted that on a Very Vanilla textured piece. Added a Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Button in the middle, stamped my sentiment, and then popped it all up on dimensionals on to a Old Olive card. I believe it's a 6x6 card. THEN...just sprayed the whole card with SHIMMER SPRAY! It really sparkles! Here it is...

And a close-up of the sprayed card...
Hope you enjoy! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...