Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Altered File Folder...

I am heading out to Stampin' Up's yearly Leadership Conference today. But never fear! I have posts scheduled while I'm gone so you will still get some fun projects while I'm away! :) This first one is a 3D swap I did. Have you seen the File Folders in the catalog. LOVE these! And here is a fun way to alter them...
How cute are these?! Here is a close-up of the accent on the front...
I used the "Define Your Life" stamp set and then the swirl is from the "Priceless" stamp set. Then the spritzed dots are from a Soft Suede marker and the Spritzer tool. Colors are Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Soft Suede, and Whisper White. Here are all four of the designs...
And then here it is all opened up...
It stays closed with a Velcro dot. I just love these and they look even cuter in person! :) I added a strip of the coordinating Designer Series Paper from the Thoroughly Modern paper pack to the notebook so it all coordinates!
Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Bobby Sue said...

You need to get a "Like" button like on facebook. Only you need to make it a "LOVE IT" button. So cute!!!

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...