Monday, January 4, 2010

Card Folder Measurements...

Hey there everyone! Geez....I've been gone awhile! Sorry! We have had a very busy holiday/weekend and I haven't even been on my computer. Gasp! I know! :) But....after you have waited long enough....I FINALLY have the measurements for you for THIS card folder! :) YEA! I'm SO SORRY this took so long!!! :) Please forgive me. Here you go...

You need an 8 1/2" x 11" piece of card stock. (Easy enough! :) )

Then...with your 11" side up against the top of your scorer, score at 3 1/4", 3 3/4", 8 1/4", 8 3/4".

Next...put your 8 1/2" side at the top of your scorer and score at 3/4", 1 1/4", 7 1/4", and 7 3/4".

Then all you do is cut out the parts that are marked below in the photo...
Fold on all score lines to make the folder. Then use Sticky Strip to glue the sides together. Keep closed with velcro or however else you would like! :) Let me know if you have any questions....hope this helps!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for this! I know I have the measurments somewhere too, but now I dont have to go look for them. :)

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...