Thursday, July 11, 2024

Mini Alphabet Gift Flair!

Need to spruce up a gift while adding a personalized touch to the gift?!  Well then I have a solution for you!  This was a quick & fun way I added a "gift tag" to a present that I plan on doing many more times.  😃 

Cute, right?!  Just a fun bamboo skewer with some birthday flair on top with the name of the gift recipient!  On the back (not pictured, sorry!), I added a fun punched shape with a birthday greeting on it.  So functional as well.  😍

And shout out to the Mini Alphabet Dies because they are SO much fun & so easy to use.  ***TIP:  add Adhesive Sheet to the back of the cardstock before cutting out the letters to make them stickers and easy to place & adhere! 

Then here it is in the gift ... such fun little birthday flair addition!  A fun tip:  I always grab some ribbon whenever I see it on Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack because it is fun to use for things like this! 


Hope you try this on your next gift!  Let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you with all your paper crafting needs! If you need any Stampin' Up! supplies coming to your door ... I can help with that too! 💕

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Spotlight On Nature Color Challenge! TGIF Challenge #489!

Happy Friday to you!  Are you ready for a FUN new TGIF Challenge?!  And ... a color challenge to boot?! WOOT!  Let's celebrate!  First u...