Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Cap & Gown Thanks!

Remember all the graduation cards I shared?!  Well - my daughter also had some thank you cards for all the support she received from friends & family to send out.  So these were the quick, easy to mail, graduation thank you cards we made!  This would be an easy card to replicate and change up for any occasion you need!  I still used the Cap & Gown Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! along with the My Small Business Stamp Set.  

Colors  Azure Afternoon, Gray Granite, Black, Basic White
Inks: Azure Afternoon, Memento Tuxedo Black, BLENDS: Gray Granite, Pecan Pie
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White
Stamps: Cap & Gown, My Small Business
Tools:  NONE!
Accessories: NONE!

Just some white cardstock, a few ink pads, a greeting, and a themed image, & how cute! 💕

I always love a fun stack of cards!  It makes my heart happy! 


Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoy! If you have any questions, please let me know!  Would love to help you with all your paper crafting needs!  And if you need any Stampin' Up! supplies ... would love to help there also! 

No comments:

Spotlight On Nature Color Challenge! TGIF Challenge #489!

Happy Friday to you!  Are you ready for a FUN new TGIF Challenge?!  And ... a color challenge to boot?! WOOT!  Let's celebrate!  First u...