Saturday, October 28, 2023

Color & Contour Gift Bag ...

A cute bag with a tag would make any one smile, right?! šŸ˜  I ♡ LOVE ♡ these fun Mini Shopping Bags (that are ON SALE on Stampin' Up!'s website!) & look how cute they are with a fun tag to spruce them up!

Colors Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Pretty Peacock
Inks: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, VersaMark    
Cardstock/Papers: Basic Black, Pretty Peacock, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Color & Contour, Charming Sentiments
Tools:  Sentiment Silhouettes, Scalloped Contours Dies, Water Painters, Heat Tool
Accessories: Linen Thread, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Basics Embossing Powder, Mini Shopping Bags



Just a few shots of the tags up close: 

Love the watercoloring on these tags.  I watercolored the background in Coastal Cabana ink.  The the flower was embossed with Gold Embossing Powder, and then watercolored.  ♡


I love this sentiment too!  The perfect one for people you want to feel spoiled!  

Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoyed this project!  Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you with any of your papercrafting needs!  Would love to help you get any Stampin' Up! supplies that you may need as well!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Hot Air Balloon Swap Fun!

Back in March, I went to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage (a convention) event in Houston, TX.  I forgot to share the swap card I made to sw...