Friday, June 16, 2023

Technique Challenge Or Inspirational Challenge?! for TGIF Challenge 425!

 So...who is ready for another TGIF challenge?!  I am!  This week is technically a technique challenge.  And a FUN one at that!  However...I kinda went more of an inspirational route with this one.  I think I may go back and re-work it to be a more technique type.  But for now...here is a "FLIP-FLOP" inspiration for you!

Colors Lemon Lime Twist, Parakeet Party, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Inks:  Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist, Parakeet Party, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Basic White Thick
Stamps: Kindest Expressions, Tropical Leaf, Rays of Light
Tools:  Tropical Leaf Punch, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Heat Tool
Accessories: Metallics Embossing Powders, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack (white), Adhesive-Backed Sequins Trio

I went very sunshine-y & tropical on this card...where flip-flops are a necessity!  😂  But this is technically a more technical challenge!  Find a way to make a "flip" to your card!  But hey...let yourself FLIP over this challenge and let it take you wherever it takes you!  I can't wait to see what you make! 


Here are a few more pics of the details.  And a side note...one of the stamp sets I used on this card,  Tropical Leaf, is an ONLINE EXCLUSIVE product.  You can also get it in a bundle with a coordinating punch!  

Can I talk about how much I LOVE Gold Embossing Powder?!  Look how gorgeous it is! 


Have you seen the new Lemon Lolly color?!  It is stunning!  I love it stamped with the Rays of Light stamp. 😍



  I hope you enjoy this card!  What are you going to make?! 


Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog and play along!  Can't wait to see what you make! 

Please let me know if you have any questions at all!  I would love to help you with your paper crafting needs!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

It's A Rainbow Surfboard Beach Day!!!

 Love me a Beach Day! And love me some rainbows!  So why not combine them?! 😁 💕  I used the Beach Day Bundle & rainbow colors to creat...