Thursday, June 1, 2023

Just My Type...A Color Challenge for TGIF Challenge #423!

Well here we are with another color challenge!  Yay!  I  ♡ LOVE  ♡ a good color challenge!  And this one is a fun one! Thanks to TGIF Challenge #423!  I love being on this design team & I love seeing all the cards that everyone submits for these challenges!  So feel free to stick around to check out my card, then head to the TGIF Challenge Blog to see all the other cards from the other designers, and then make your own and submit it!  Can't wait to see what you make!  

I used the NEW Just My Type Stamp Set ... that I love a whole bunch. 😁


Can you guess the colors that I used?!  If not...here they are! 


Such a fun combo, huh?!  Here are a few more pics of the details...


I used the NEW Exposed Brick Embossing Folder for the background.  And the stripes on the side were made with the Lemon Lime Twist & Calypso Coral Stampin' Blends Markers.  One next tip...for the bow...I just used Linen Thread.  However, I separated the strands first & then tied the bow to give it a more "full" and whimsy look.  


Isn't this typewriter just the CUTEST!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the little details this stamp set comes with.  

Isn't it the best?!  But hey...you can use any stamp set you want to make something with this color combo!  What will you use?! 

Colors Smoky Slate, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Basic White
Inks:  Smoky Slate, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Memento Tuxedo Black, BLENDS: Calypso Coral & Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/Papers: Smoky Slate, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White
Stamps: Just My Type
Tools:  Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder
Accessories: Linen Thread, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels

Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you enjoyed being here!  😊  Now just head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog and play along!  

Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with any of your papercrafting needs!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...