Friday, September 23, 2022

Fussy Cutting with Simply Fabulous...TGIF Challenge 387:

It is TGIF Challenge time!  👏 Woot!  I can't wait to see what you make for this challenge, and I am so excited to share with you what I made! 😀 And it is a fun technique challenge this week!  

Colors Pool Party, Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo, Orchid Oasis, Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
Inks:  Pool Party, Pale Papaya, Flirty Flamingo, Orchid Oasis, Crumb Cake, Soft Sea Foam, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Basic White, Kraft, Black & White Designs Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Simply Fabulous, Hello Beautiful
Tools:  Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Water Painter (for splatter)
Accessories: Basics Embossing Powder (white), Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Orchid Oasis 1/8" Woven Metallic Ribbon

Can you guess what the technique is?!  Why...it is a "Cut It Out" Challenge!  This can mean whatever you want it to mean...but for me...I went the fussy cutting route!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Simply Fabulous Stamp Set, so I went to town cutting out some flowers & leaves! 


It was a lot of fun...I find fussy cutting very relaxing.  I also wanted to add some fun details.  So I stamped the splotch image (from the Hello Beautiful Stamp Set) on the background, embossed it, and then added some splatter.  Then all the fussy cutting went on top.  Add the focal point in the greeting and voila!  Card is mostly done.  😊


Wondering where I got those threads from the bow?!  Well...it was from the Orchid Oasis Woven Metallic Ribbon! I just cut a piece, separated the pieces, and then tied them into a bow!


Pretty fun to see beyond what things may just look like at first glance.  💗




Anyway...I hope you enjoy this card!  Please let me know if I can help you with anything!  Can't wait to see what you make!  Check out what the other designers made and then post your creation over on TGIF Challenge Blog! 

And let me know if I can help you get any fun Stampin' Up! supplies sent right to your house!  Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!

Thanks for visiting! 
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...