Friday, September 9, 2022

Biggest Wish For TGIF Challenge 385:

A quick post today to share this weeks TGIF Challenge!  It is a SKETCH Challenge!  Yay!  Reminder...a sketch is a card map that you use as a jumping off point to a card design!  But use it as inspiration...it doesn't have to be exact!  Can't wait to see what you make!  Here is the card I made:


Colors Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Gold
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Tuxedo Black MementoVersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Vellum, Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper (host only product)
Stamps: Biggest Wish, Penguin Place
Tools:  Witch Hat Builder Punch (punched stars), Heat Tool
Accessories: Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Metallics Embossing Powder (gold), For Everything Fancy Sequins, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack

And here is the sketch for this week's challenge!

Can you tell what I changed?!  Instead of circles all aligned in a row, I used stars scattered about.  But the rest...I pretty much kept!  My favorite part may be the gold BIRTHDAY sentiment.  Hard to take a photo of, but I LOVE embossed sentiments.  It's a bit raised & adds a fun and shiny pop!  Also...don't forget about that fabulous Wink of Stella Glitter Brush!!!  I brushed it over the stars and love the glittery pop they add!  😍


Here are all the elements:


This card was fun & pretty quick to make!  What are you going to make this week?!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the design team made.  And then follow along and make your own!  

Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  And help you acquiring any Stampin' Up! supplies that you may need!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com


No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...