Thursday, May 27, 2021

Wild Roses & Flowers of Friendship Meet Pattern Party Paper...

NEW CATALOG!!! NEW CATALOG!!!  Did you know that if you place an order (or gathered orders from friends too!) of over $150 in merchandise that you can start to earn FREE dollars to spend on Stampin' Up! products?!  Well...it is TRUE!  And although you can spend these hostess dollars throughout the catalog...there are even HOSTESS EXCLUSIVE items you can get!  One of those being the BEST paper pack in all the land!  😉 I LOVE THIS PAPER!  They are fun colorful prints but WAIT!  There's MORE!  Every side has a fun black & white print!  Wowsers!  Yes, please!  💕 Here is a quick card I made using a couple of the colorful prints...


ColorsWhisper White, Basic Black, Pool Party
Inks: VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pattern Party Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Wild Roses, Flowers of Friendship
Tools: Heat Tool, Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch
Accessories: Linen Thread, Gilded Gems, White Stampin' Emboss Powder

So fun, right?  Love love love these prints!  I also very much love the white tone on tone background...


I stamped the Wild Roses stamp in VersaMark ink onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then embossed with Whisper White Embossing Powder.  So in real life...it is all glossy and gorgeous.  I LOVE it!  And those Gilded Gems add such a fun touch also...



I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting!  If you have any questions...please let me know!  I would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs.  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

A Little Birthday Love ...

I am a big fan of wrapping a birthday gift in a fun & special way.  However ... I will preface it by saying it is NEVER a necessity.  😁...