Friday, March 26, 2021

Why Not Stamp Some Rainbow Designer Series Paper...TGIF Challenge 309!

Do you ever stamp your own Designer Series Paper?!  If not...now is your chance!  Come join us for our TGIF Challenge 309!!!  First...check out what I made for it!  😉 Then head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to see what the other designers made and to submit your own project!  It is so much fun to do!!

Ok...want to see what I stamped?!  😃 I have to admit...I LOVE how this turned out!  


ColorsWhisper White, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Gold
Inks: Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Magenta Madness, Basic Black, Vellum
Stamps: Borders to Backgrounds, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Tools: Brilliant Wings Dies, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Subtle Embossing Folder, Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Heat Tool, Water Painters
Accessories: Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Square Vellum Doilies

Do you LOVE rainbows like me?!  All that color is SO MUCH FUN!!!  I just used the heart stamp from the Borders To Backgrounds Stamp Set to stamp it in rainbow colors.  Then added some Coastal Cabana splatter, embossed it with the Subtle Embossing Folder...and there is my custom made Designer Series Paper background!  😀 Pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself.  Haha. 


I also love this detail from the Square Vellum Doily.  I cut it in half, colored it with my Magenta Madness Blends Marker, and then added it to the side...


And this butterfly...pretty amazing...huh?!  I used the fabulous Brilliant Wings Dies (GET IT NOW!!  Yes!  It is an EARLY RELEASE from the 2021 Annual Catalog that you can get NOW! Check out THIS FLYER to see it all!  😍)

Would love to hear what you think about this card!  And what do you think about this challenge in general?!  One of our very own FABULOUS Designers created it!  I love her for it!  It was such a fun one to do!  Thank you, Tanya!  

Now I would LOVE to see what you make!  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Also...it is time to go check out the other projects!  Head on over to the TGIF Challenge Blog to play along!  

Oh wait!  You wanted to see this card one last time?!  😂 Well...since you asked so nicely...

Hope you enjoyed this project!  Let me know how I can help you!  I would love to help with all your papercrafting needs!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...