Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Simple Stamping Silhouettes...

 It is time for a little Simple Stamping today!  Just some paper, stamps, and ink!! Do you love a good #simplestamping project?!  It is kinda fun!  More challenging than some challenges I do though.  Hee.  I want to add some sequins or something in a bad way!  Haha.  But here you go!  

ColorsWhisper White, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Magenta Madness, Black
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, StazOn Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers: Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Magenta Madness, True Love Designer Series Paper, Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
Stamps: Silhouette Scenes
Tools: Water Painters
Accessories: NONE!

I just stamped, did a quick watercolor wash (that fat Water Painter brush is AMAZING for a quick wash!) and add some paper layers!  A little piece of Designer Series Paper (from the True Love DSP pack...I LOVE this black & white pack!) and a little texture added with some layered cardstock strips for the background.  

I love the texture added by the subtle tone on tone of the background layers, and I love how it makes the bold colors of the focal point pop!  


It is so much fun to get a bit creative using just stamps, ink, & paper!  And I had a ton of fun making this card! 

I want to see what you make!  I hope you enjoyed this card!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Would love to help you with all your papercrafting needs!  

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Technique Tuesday With Custom Striped Accents!

One of my assignments on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team is to do share some fun techniques.  My first one was shared at the end ...