Saturday, November 28, 2020

Fancy Core Colors Magic:

Have you been following along with our Stampin' Fancy Friday Challenge this month?!  I hope so...because it is one of my favorite type of challenges!  It is a Color Challenge!!!  Specifically it is a Core Colors Challenge!  This means you choose one color from each of the Stampin' Up! Color Collections and make a project with it! I love this take on a color challenge!  If you have played along, I want to see what you made!  And I am excited to share what I made!  I LOVE how magical colors can be.  Coastal Cabana is one of my VERY favorite colors.  It can be such a bright blue with paired with brighter colors.  However, when paired with more muted colors like on the card below, its shows its more subtle side!  The colors I used for this card are: Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Crushed Curry, & Coastal Cabana. 

SUPPLIES:  (all items are available in my STORE!)


Colors: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Petal Pink, Crushed Curry

Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Petal Pink, Crushed Curry, VersaMark

Cardstock/Papers:  Crumb Cake, Shimmery White, Basic Black, Vellum

Stamps: Rooted In Nature, Well Said

Tools: Nature's Roots Dies, Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder Forever Flourishing Dies, Heat Tool, Water Painters
 
AccessoriesWhale of a Time Sequins, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

Here is a bit of an up close pictures of the colors together.  I love them! 

Also...a fave detail on this card is that embossed gold splatter!  I simply mixed a bit of VersaMark reinker with a little bit of water.  The used a Water Painter to splatter the mixture on my card.  Added Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set.  Voila!  Magical gold embossed splatter.  😍

 

I hope you enjoy this card!  I LOVED making this one!  Let me know if you have any questions on anything! One more quick view of the full card:


 Thank you so much for visiting!  I hope you play along and I can't wait to see what you make!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
Shop 24/7: www.ashleyvancamp.stampinup.net

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Fun Box!

 How's it been going, being on Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Design Team, you ask?  👏 😍 🙌  Well - when you are sent boxes like this ...