Friday, December 13, 2019

'Tis the Season Card to Gift Bag...December Club Project:

Last month we had a really fun Artisan Design Team Blog Hop.  Check out my post HERE if you missed it.  Well...I really loved the cards I made for that hop.  So...for club this month, I decided to show them how making custom gift packaging is as easy as making a card!  Because that is exactly what we did...we just took that card front & added it to a gift bag!


Colors: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold
Inks: VersaMark
Cardstock/Papers Shimmery White, Basic Black, Garden Green, Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Tidings All Around
Tools: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Heat Tool
Accessories: Linen Thread, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, Real Red 1" Ruched Ribbon

And look how cute it makes that gift bag!!! 

My favorite part is probably this ribbon detail:


Just pleat the ribbon behind the greeting and look at how gorgeous it looks!!!!  Love it!  That gold embossed wreath is pretty luxurious as well. 

I know that getting this gift bag would be so much more fun than getting just a plain one, right?!  😀


I hope you enjoy!  Thank you so much for visiting! Please let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...