Monday, December 23, 2019

It's A Stitched Star Merry Christmas!

Christmas is ALMOST here!  And I am ALMOST ready!  (Kind of.  😬)  At least I have some cute tags done!  And look how cute they look...either tied on to some gorgeous and delicious chocolate or tied onto a fun gift package!  Either way...I LOVE handmade tags.  It makes giving a gift so much more fun!!! 

Just to try to prove it, isn't this box extra fun with that tag?! 


Colors: Real Red, Pool Party, Garden Green, Gold
Inks: Pool Party, StazOn Jet Black
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Toil Tidings Designer Series Paper, Gold Foil Paper, Vellum
Stamps: Christmas Gleaming, Modern Heart (watercolor background)
Tools: Stitched Stars Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Aqua Painter (to do splatter on background)
Accessories: Real Red 1/8" Curly Ribbon, Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder

And isn't that chocolate extra festive with that tag?! ...


And seriously...the tags themselves 😏...


I hope you enjoy!  And I hope you are all ready for your holidays!   😀  Thank you so much for visiting!  Please let me know if you have any questions!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...