Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Going For Greece!!!!

Every year, Stampin' Up! gives us the opportunity to earn an incentive trip to somewhere in the world.  I have been lucky enough to earn two of these trips in the past...one to Thailand and one to Hawaii.  I felt incredibly lucky to earn both of these trips...and I have just a little less than a week to earn this next trip...A TRIP TO GREECE!!!!
I have always wanted to go to Greece, and I am SOOOOOO thankful that I have even made it as close as I have.  So a HUGE shout-out to my FABULOUS customers and team!!!!  I am SOOOOO grateful!!!!  

As a thank you, and as a final push to try to make it to Greece...I have a FABULOUS special going on right now.  So if you need some Stampin' Up! products...just send me a quick email and I will send you an email with all the details!  

Thank you so much for supporting my small business!  I am SOOOOOO grateful to you!!!!
 
Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...