Thursday, September 27, 2018

Frosted Floral Wishes...

I. Love. The. Frosted. Floral paper in the Holiday Catalog.  It is complete swoon worthy.  😍😍😍  Every pattern is all shimmery and beautiful.  I can't even stand it.  It is gorgeous!  Today I'm sharing a fun card made with my favorite pattern in the Designer Paper stack...


ColorsBlackberry Bliss, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Cardstock/Papers Thick Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sea Foam, Blushing Bride, Vellum, Gold Glimmer Paper, Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper
Stamps: First Frost
Tools: Big Shot, Frosted Bouquet Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine

So fun, huh?!  I wanted this paper to shine, so I let it do most of the work.  Just love my layers and die-cuts.  So added a few of those, but really this card comes together fairly quickly.  Best part...you could totally replicate this card easily with any paper that you love!!!


A fun embossed layer always makes my heart smile.  😀


Wish I could photograph the shimmer better.  It's GORGEOUS!!!!


Love a fun layered die-cut. 💕

I just seriously love this card...


I hope you enjoy!  Please let me know if you have any questions!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...