Monday, August 14, 2017

Delightful Daisy Meets Bundle of Love ...

Have something really fun to share today!  It is the club project we made this month, and I'm in love!  "Bundle of Love"... that is.  :-)  (Check out the Designer Paper I used to see why that's funny.  Hee.) I shared the club card we made this month in THIS POST.  Now you get to see the project...a fun desktop Post-It holder! ...


Colors: Basic Black, Gold, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky
Cardstock/PapersBasic Black, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Sky, Bundle of Love Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Delightful Daisy, Blossom Builder Punch
Tools: Daisy Punch, Classic Label Punch, Simply Scored Board
Accessories: Gold Mini Sequin Trim, Gold Faceted Gems

How fun is this?!  :-)  Kinda great for this "Back to School" time of year.  And let me just get to my "Bundle of Love" comment above.  That's the name of the Designer Series Paper I used.  I have to admit...didn't even give this paper a second thought when I first saw it.  I'm not pregnant and just didn't feel like I "needed" baby paper.  Haha.  Well...I decided to order it because I saw gold on some papers, and OH! MY! WOW!!!  This paper is INSANE gorgeous!  EVERY paper has one side of a gold print pattern.  TOTAL *SWOON*!!!  Here's a picture of the paper...

And just know...one side is either pink or blue and the other FULL SIDE IS GOLD!  And metallic-y wonderfully beautiful gold.  It's amazing.  Just wanted to share because I was surprised when I got it.  :-)

I think this black/gold/pink color combo is quite beautiful...

And this daisy....well I just love.  It's made with the Delightful Daisy bundle.  I posted a beautiful floral arrangement made with this punch and stamp set in THIS POST.  And just wanted to share how fun these flowers are on other projects. 

(The middle of the flower is punched with one of the flowers from the Blossom Builder punch...FYI.  The Lemon Lime Twist leaves are from the daisy punch!  I just punched out a daisy, cut apart the petals, and glued them together how I wanted them. :-) )

***One of the perks of joining my club is each month I email instruction sheets for both the card and the project we make that month...so you can keep a file and always remember how we made the projects!  Would love to have you join my club!  Let me know if you have any questions!***

And just because I am in love...look at this Post-It Holder without the Post-It's so you can see that fabulous gold...


Thanks so much for visiting! Hope you enjoyed this project!

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow to daisies, beautiful colored flowers, and my best flower. I have good memories with daisy flower for the reason of its attachment to my wife. I keep taking flowers from Chennai Flower Delivery experts for my wife.

Back with A Latte Love! TGIF Challenge #465!

Well I have a fun challenge for you this week!  And Stampin' Up! even recently released the perfect suite for this challenge ... availab...