Thursday, August 10, 2017

August Club Project ... Seasonal Smiles

It's my club day!  Whooooo!  Want to see the card that we made for one of our projects this month?!  Well of course you do.  :-)  So here you go...


Colors: Smoky Slate, Berry Burst, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock/PapersWhisper White, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Tools: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Big Shot, Seaside Embossing Folder
Accessories: Metallic Foil Doilies, Basic Black Baker's Twine

Can I just say that I LOVE this bundle?!  This is the "Colorful Seasons" bundle...comes with an amazing stamp set and thinlits.  Just look how fabulous...


And seriously....THAT ADIRONDACK chair is complete *SWOON* worthy.  Love, love, love!!!

Here are a few more shots of the card...



What do you think?!  And just FYI...I am always adding new people to my club!  Let me know if you want to grow your paper-crafting supplies, get FREE projects each month, AND get hostess benefits!!  You can come in person (I live in Utah) or participate on-line also! 

Thank you so much for visiting!!!  Let me know if you have any questions! 

Contact: designwithink@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Who Is In A Magnolia Mood!!! For April Artisan Blog Hop!!!

👏 YAY!  It is that time again! Time for a mini Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! This month is all about a ☆ FANTASTIC  ☆  Onl...